We help high school students plan for and prepare to apply to colleges and universities in Canada, the US, and the UK. With our assistance, students choose high school courses, explore extracurricular and summer opportunities, and learn about universities and programs where they will thrive and reach their full potential.
The high school and university years are important for exploration, learning, and growth. They are also an important investment in the future. Our professional and supportive one-on-one counseling helps students make these years and the transition from high school to university positive and enjoyable for the whole family.
We know that you have busy lives. Therefore, we deliver our counseling and coaching services by virtual conferencing, email, and telephone to fit student schedules – regardless of time zone.
University Planning Timeline
Embarking on the journey to higher education is an exciting venture for your child. By the end of 11th grade, we aim to guide them towards achieving the following milestones:
Explore and Discover:
- Delve into interests, careers, and majors to align with aptitudes, passions, and personality.
- Engage in extracurricular activities showcasing a proactive pursuit of interests, preparing to make a positive impact on the future campus.
Navigate the University Landscape:
- Research colleges and universities to identify the best fit academically, socially, and financially.
- Initiate applications and craft compelling essays highlighting personality and strengths.
- Establish a well-structured application timeline to ensure early submission in 12th grade, allowing focused attention on academic excellence.
Your child can thrive by planning ahead. Kickstart the journey in 9th grade with an initial Strategy Session. We’ll map out course selection and extracurricular activities and start building a solid foundation of knowledge about universities, majors, and careers.
Contact us today, and let’s set the stage for a successful educational future.
Find your academic pathway with us.
How Can We Help You Find Your Path?
Contact us to discuss your educational future. The earlier you start planning, the more options you’ll have.
— Peter, accepted to Washington University of St. Louis 2019
“I am so grateful for the opportunity to have worked with you. With your support, I now have a better idea of my areas of interest and what I would like my career to involve. You have made my transition from high school to post-sec immensely easier! I cannot thank you enough.”